The conference program has been carefully compiled by the expert Advisory Board headed by Conference Chairman Mr E.J. Euthymiou, Senior Consultant at Petrobras.
The program includes invited keynote speakers who will address the most important international and Brazilian issues facing end users and suppliers in oil & gas, petrochemical, processing and chemical markets.
The conference sessions are divided into Valve Sessions and Steel & Corrosion Sessions. The carefully chosen topics, and the high level discussions that these will generate, will ensure that delegates leave the conference armed with a wealth of practical, experience-based knowledge they can immediately implement in their own workplace.
Key conference topics include
- Opportunities & challenges in the Brazilian market
- Total cost of ownership
- International petrochemical and oil & gas markets – end user perspectives
- Key features for manufacturers to operate in Brazil
- How to participate in the Brazilian market
Valve paper sessions
- Valve selection criteria & requirements
- Challenges: fugitive emissions, sealing, endurance, consistent production
- Managing trends in valve technology
Steel & corrosion sessions
- Material selection criteria & justifications
- Managing trends & requirements in the steel market
- SS & CRA: equipment design, material properties, processes & limitations
For information contact Mrs Joanna Mcintyre
Telephone: +31 575 585 270