Important information when supplying your advertisement
All Advertising material, including any copy changes, must be received by the deadline date. Please be aware that the deadline dates are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Image resolution must be a minimum of 300 dpi to achieve the necessary sharpness in print.
- Full colour material should be provided in CMYK.
- Black and white should be provided in greyscale.
- Bleed area if required should be 3mm.
- All advertising material should be provided with crop marks.
- Special and metallic colours must be agreed, and finalised prior to the deadline of the publication.
Advertising Material to be supplied in the following formats:
- Adobe PDF (portable document format) save as high resolution
- EPS (encapsulated postscript) saved from Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Illustrator or Freehand etc
- JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) save image quality to maximum
- BMP (24 bit true colour)